What do I do
Oh this is bad
No no no no
Im afraid of routine
Im afraid of getting too attached to something
Im afraid of being dependent
Because I’m afraid that one day things aren’t going to be the same
And im afraid of being lost
Thoughts are such interesting things. And thinking in itself is such an amazing characteristic we as human beings have. Thoughts. Thinking.
- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)
My dad goes on one of these lectures about using the computer too much and how he’s gonna take it away and the only computer we can use is the one in his room so he can see what we’re doing
But then he never does it
So these rant lectures just go through one ear and out the other
People get really annoying really fast
Breaking via ABC News: UN Human Rights Council votes to open inquiry into alleged war crimes in Gaza; U.S. is the ONLY “no” vote.
That’s because the U.S. is a direct accomplice to every war crime that Israel commits.
also if you look at the list of countries
basically all the second and third world countries voted “yes” and european/”western”/first world countries voted “abstain”
they really don’t have two shits to give about brown bodies and colonized peoples
I asked my Mum if I could post 6 selfies at once and she said, “nai beta, nazar lag jayegi.” So, I’m sorry guys.
Don’t ever, ever, ever normalize murder of innocent human beings. Or think of death as a statistic. Or compare death in one location to another.
People are not statistics. They are sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, mothers, and fathers. Think of them as your own.
you realize how much effort you make with a person when you don’t text them first for once and they never speak to you again
This why boys are just awful.